Frequently Asked Questions
1. What kind size of bed do you have?
- We have 1 king size bed, 4 queen size beds, and 1 single size bed.
2. Which ski run next to the house? How far from the house?
- The ski run is right next to the house call Natawista. There is a ski groom from the house back door to ski run about 50 feet.
3. Parking? Extra parking?
- You may park on the area in front of the home and in front of the garage. You cannot park in the garage. A maximum of 3 cars can park on the property. Contact us for more information.
4. How far is to the restaurant?
- There is a lot of restaurant in the village, it’s about 7 minutes drive.
5. Walking distance to the village?
- It’s about 7 minutes drive to the village.
6. How do the guests get in the house?
- A key is not required to get into the house; therefore, you will not have to check-in with anyone personally. There is a combination lock on the front door. We will send you a code with your rental agreement.
7. Is there any extra fee?
- We normally require a $1,000.00 refundable security deposit and will be return within 30 days of departure if no damages are incurred. There is no extra fee unless damages to the unit or excessive cleaning to be done, we will notify you and charge your credit card accordingly.
8. Availability to early check-in or late check-out? Extra fee?
- We will try our best to work with your schedule but we might not to able to arrange early check in or check out if we have a turn over, please contact us for more detail. There is no extra fee for early check in or late check out.
9. Is there a WiFi? Where do I find the WiFi access code?
- Yes, there is WiFi in the house, and will be send you a password with your rental agreement. You also can find at the kitchen counter information book.
10. What kind type of BBQ grill do we have? How big is it?
- We have a gas BBQ grill, a small size grill with 4 burner.
11. What is your refund policy?
- If your reservation is canceled up to 30 days prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be refunded to you less a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be made if the cancellation by Susan Salter occurs within 30 days of your arrival.
12. Do we have to bring dishwasher soap or laundry soap?
- No, we have everything.
13. Can we bring our pet?
- No pet allowed. Contact us for more detail.
14. Can we drop our luggage before their check in time?
- Yes, you have to contact us before you do that.
15. Do we have to rent a car?
- We highly recommend that you take a four-wheel drive vehicle to the Big Sky area during the winter months. The roads to our homes are sometimes impassable without four-wheel drive.
16. Do we have any access to buy a discount left ticket?
- The internet has the best bargains. You can purchase ski pass at Moonlight Basin Lodge and it covers both Moonlight Basin and Big Sky ski areas. Ski tickets can be also purchase the Big Sky Resort in the meadow which you drive pass on the left hand side on the way up to the house. We also were told by past guests that you might purchase discount tickets at Costco in Bozeman.
17.Is this house is NON-SMOKING house?
- Yes, this is a NON-SMOKING home.
18.What is the check-in and check out time?
- Our check-in time is after 4:00 p.m. and check-out time is 10:00 A.M.
19. What is your Cleaning Service Policy?
- Cleaning service is provided before and after your stay. Kitchen towels, bath towels, and bed linens are included in your stay. There is a washer and dryer in the home for your use.
20. How equipment of the kitchen?
- We have a very equipment kitchen, lots of cookware, knives, coffee maker, toaster and spices.