1.How far away is Deer Valley from the airport?
- Deer Valley is approximately 36 highway miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport.
2. Which airlines fly into Salt Lake City?
- All major airlines fly into Salt Lake City International Airport including non-stops from many cities.
3. What’s the typical annual snowfall?
- Approximately 300 inches of snow fall on average per ski season.
4. Are Deer Valley lift tickets valid at other Park City area resorts?
- Deer Valley lift tickets are valid only at Deer Valley Resort.
5. Can you buy alcohol in Utah?
- Alcohol is sold at designated state liquor stores. Beer, wine and liquor are available in many restaurants. Beer is available in grocery and convenience stores.
6. How much is the Park City Transit bus system?
- There is no cost for this complimentary service.
7. Are there babysitting services in Deer Valley?
- During the ski season, the Deer Valley Children’s Center is open daily from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and provides care for non-skiing children between the ages of 2 months to 12 years. Reservations are required.
8. When can I buy half-day tickets?
- Afternoon half day tickets are based on availability. If available, they are on sale beginning at 12:15 p.m. and you can ride the chairlift starting at 12:30 p.m.
9. Is there a savings on multi-day products?
- Yes, on multi-day purchases of three days or longer.
10. What kind size of bed do you have?
- We have 1 king size bed, 4 queen size beds, 2 single bunk beds and 1 full size bed.
11. Parking? Extra parking?
- The home has a 2-car garage. The garage door opener will be on the kitchen counter when you arrive.
- There is no parking permitted on any of the residential roads in Deer Valley. Parking is permitted only within a private lot, approved off street parking area or on the road shoulder on one side of the road unless otherwise prohibited herein. No parking is allowed on curves. Parking is not allowed on the shoulders of both sides of the road at the same time. No vehicle may be parked in such a way that it interferes with snow removal. Any vehicle interfering with snow removal will be towed at the owner’s expense.
12. How far is to the restaurant?
- There is some restaurants across the freeway next to the reservoir about 4 minutes drive. And there is a lots of restaurants in Park City and Heber City, it’s about 15 minutes drive.
13. Walking distance to the village?
- It’s about 5 minutes drive to the village.
14. How do the guests get in the house?
- A key is not required to get into the house; therefore, you will not have to check-in with anyone personally. There is a combination lock on the front door. We will send you a code with your rental agreement.
15. Is there any extra fee?
- We normally require a $1,000.00 refundable security deposit and will be return within 30 days of departure if no damages are incurred. There is no extra fee unless damages to the unit or excessive cleaning to be done, we will notify you and charge your credit card accordingly.
16. Availability to early check-in or late check-out? Extra fee?
- We will try our best to work with your schedule but we might not to able to arrange early check in or check out if we have a turn over, please contact us for more detail. There is no extra fee for early check in or late check out.
17. Is there a WiFi? Where do I find the WiFi access code?
- Yes, there is WiFi in the house, and will be send you a password with your rental agreement. You also can find at the kitchen counter information book.
18. What kind type of BBQ grill do we have? How big is it?
- We have a gas BBQ grill, a small size grill with 4 burner.
19. What is your refund policy?
- If your reservation is canceled up to 30 days prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be refunded to you less a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be made if the cancellation by Susan Salter occurs within 30 days of your arrival.
20. Do we have to bring dishwasher soap or laundry soap?
- No, we have everything.
21. Can we bring our pet?
- No pet allowed. Contact us for more detail.
22. Can we drop our luggage before their check in time?
- Yes, but you have to contact us before you do that.
23. Do we have to rent a car?
- We highly recommend that you take a four-wheel drive vehicle to the Big Sky area during the winter months. The roads to our homes are sometimes impassable without four-wheel drive.
24. Do we have any access to buy a discount left ticket?
- The internet has the best bargains. You can purchase ski pass at Moonlight Basin Lodge and it covers both Moonlight Basin and Big Sky ski areas. Ski tickets can be also purchase the Big Sky Resort in the meadow which you drive pass on the left hand side on the way up to the house. We also were told by past guests that you might purchase discount tickets at Costco in Bozeman.
25.Is this house is NON-SMOKING house?
- Yes, this is a NON-SMOKING home.
26.What is the check-in and check out time?
- Our check-in time is after 4:00 p.m. and check-out time is 10:00 A.M.
27. What is your Cleaning Service Policy?
- Cleaning service is provided before and after your stay. Kitchen towels, bath towels, and bed linens are included in your stay. There is a washer and dryer in the home for your use.
28. How equipment of the kitchen?
- We have a very equipment kitchen, lots of cookware, knives, coffee maker, toaster and spices.