1.What kind size of bed do you have?
- We have 2 king size bed, 3 queen size beds in each bedroom, 1 bedroom with 2 queen size beds, and 1 queen size sofa bed in the open area.
2.Which ski run next to the house?
- The ski tow is right next to the backyard call Teewinot Ski Tow.
3.Parking? Extra parking?
- The home has a 2-car garage.
- The Teton Village Improvement and Service District (TVISD) has implemented tow away zones on all the residential roads in Teton Village. There is no parking permitted on any of the residential roads in Teton Village or Granite Village. The reason for the tow away policy is that all of the parking at the Resort is now paid parking and the TVISD wants to ensure that the residential roads do not become the “free” parking area. The tow away policy will be strictly monitored and enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please note, vehicles parked illegally will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense. We ask that you pay special attention to the tow away zones, as you will be responsible for any expenses related to an illegally parked vehicle.
- No extra parking
4.How far is to the restaurant?
- There is a lot of restaurant in the village, it’s about 10 minutes walk.
5.Walking distance to the village?
- It’s about 10 minutes walk to the village.
6.How do the guests get in the house?
- A key is not required to get into the house; therefore, you will not have to check-in with anyone personally. There is a combination lock on the front door. We will send you a code with your rental agreement.
7.Is there any extra fee?
- We normally require a $1,000.00 refundable security deposit and will be return within 30 days of departure if no damages are incurred. There is no extra fee unless damages to the unit or excessive cleaning to be done, we will notify you and charge your credit card accordingly.
8.Availability to early check in or late check out? Extra fee?
- We will try our best to work with your schedule but we might not to able to arrange early check in or check out if we have a turn over, please contact us for more detail. There is no extra fee for early check in or late check out.
9.Is there a WiFi? Where do I find the WiFi access code?
- Yes, there is WiFi in the house, and will be send you a password with your rental agreement. You also can find at the kitchen counter information book.
10.What kind type of BBQ grill do we have? How big is it?
- We have a gas BBQ grill, a small size grill with 4 burner.
11.What is your refund policy?
- If your reservation is canceled up to 30 days prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be refunded to you less a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be made if the cancellation by Susan Salter occurs within 30 days of your arrival.
12.Do we have to bring dishwasher soap or laundry soap?
- No, we have everything.
13.Can they bring their pet?
- No pet allowed. Contact us for more detail.
14.Can we drop our luggage before their check in time?
- Yes, you have to contact us before you do that.
15.Do they have to rent a car?
- We highly recommend that you take a four-wheel drive vehicle during the winter months.
16.Do we have any access to buy a discount left ticket?
- The internet has the best bargains. Lift tickets can be purchased at the clock tower at the base of the tram, on the south side of the Bridger Center located at the base of the gondola, or in the town of Jackson at the Jackson Hole Resort Star in the town square.
17.Is this house is NON-SMOKING house?
- Yes, this is a NON-SMOKING home.
18.What is the check-in and check out time?
- Our check-in time is after 4:00 p.m. and check-out time is 10:00 A.M.
20.What is your Cleaning Service Policy?
- Cleaning service is provided before and after your stay. Kitchen towels, bath towels, and bed linens are included in your stay. There is a washer and dryer in the home for your use.
21. How equipment of the kitchen?
- We have a very equipment kitchen, lots of cookware, knives, coffee maker, toaster and spices.