2 FULL BATHROOMS
Sleeps 6 people
Two bedroom two bath condominium with ski-in/ski-out access to the Revelstoke Mountain Resort in Selkirk Mountains, the longest lift-serviced descent in North America! Over 5,000 feet! More than Whistler.
This new condominium is located in the beautiful base of the Revelstoke Mountain Resort and is created in a comfortable contemporary alpine style.
It offers incredible views across the Columbia River to the Monashee Mountains and is only paces from the Revelation Gondola.
The two bedroom two bath condominium sleeps up to six and is wonderfully furnished with stainless steel appliances and brushed nickel fixtures. The unit includes a full kitchen and laundry along with a balcony that has amazing views to the valley. This condominium shares the hotel’s amenities of a hot tub, ski lockers, ski rentals, bicycle storage, restaurant and deli, and underground parking.
2 bedroom 2 bath condo with sofa bed
Cable TV, VCR, shared hot tub
Full kitchen and laundry
No pets allowed, no smoking
Skiing, restaurants and deli.
REQUEST A BOOKING
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What kind size of bed do you have?
- We have 2 queen size bed.
2. Which ski run next to the house?
- The Revelation Gondola is right next to our home.
3. Parking? Extra parking?
- Parking is not assigned, but there is adequate space in the Strata Lot near the lodge.
4. How far is to the restaurant?
- There is a lot of restaurant, it’s about 10 minutes drive.
5. How do the guests get in the house?
- A card key is required to get into the unit; therefore, you will have to check-in with our caretakers to receive a key.
6. Is there any extra fee?
- We normally require a $1,000.00 refundable security deposit and will be return within 30 days of departure if no damages are incurred. There is no extra fee unless damages to the unit or excessive cleaning to be done, we will notify you and charge your credit card accordingly.
7. Availability to early check-in or late check-out? Extra fee?
- We will try our best to work with your schedule but we might not to able to arrange early check in or check out if we have a turn over, please contact us for more detail. There is no extra fee for early check in or late check out.
8. What is your refund policy?
- If your reservation is canceled up to 30 days prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be refunded to you less a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be made if the cancellation by Susan Salter occurs within 30 days of your arrival.
9. Do we have to bring dishwasher soap or laundry soap?
- No, we have everything.
10. Can we bring our pet?
- No pet allowed. Contact us for more detail.
11. Do we have any access to buy a discount left ticket?
- Lift tickets can be purchased at the north end of the building on level 2 (skier services).
12.Is this house is NON-SMOKING house?
- Yes, this is a NON-SMOKING home.
13.What is the check-in and check out time?
- Our check-in time is after 4:00 p.m. and check-out time is 10:00 A.M.
14. What is your Cleaning Service Policy?
- Cleaning service is provided before and after your stay. Kitchen towels, bath towels, and bed linens are included in your stay. There is a washer and dryer in the home for your use.
15. How equipment of the kitchen?
- We have a very equipment kitchen, lots of cookware, knives, coffee maker, toaster and spices.